Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Login with username and password

Author Topic: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Marine CIC-Bridge  (Read 417 times)

Offline Storr Garlake

• Recruit
Re: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Marine CIC-Bridge
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »
Lieutenant Garlake looked up from the command station where he had been sitting quietly and then stood and made his way over to where the the other three officers were talking.

"Excuse me. I thought you should know that security seems to have a minor situation with the prisoners. Lieutenant Commander Leblanc and Lieutenant Murtaugh put a call through to Commander Parker a few minutes ago, but as you were busy I held it until you were done. I believe they are both on the bridge. I don't know the details but it seems that our prisoners have become somewhat agitated."

@Mim @Cipherhornet18 @
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:18:55 PM by Storr Garlake »

Offline Roxanne Dane

• Recruit
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 09:22:15 PM »
Roxanne looked up in surprise, she was certain Leblanc was with them just a few moments ago. He may have slipped back to the bridge, after all it was but a few steps away. "Very well then Lieutenant, thank you for the message." That concluded the briefing smartly anyway.

"Erin, Walker, it appears we'll be needed elsewhere. To the bridge I believe." She didn't wait for them, turning immediately to the door.

<<To Bridge>>

@Cipherhornet18

Offline Walker Corwin

• Recruit
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2017, 04:22:25 PM »
"Suit up? Did I miss something, we got something going on?" Walker asked before Lieutenant Garlake stepped in.

"Well of course they're agitated, they're prisoners from a botched mutiny. But we do have our rules, I guess..." Erin commented as she turned right back for the door. Walker shrugged and fell into step with Commander Parker and Major Dane.

<<To Bridge>>

Enterprise © Bloc