Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Login with username and password

Author Topic: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Main Bridge  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Erin Parker

• Recruit
Re: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Main Bridge
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2017, 10:41:07 PM »
Erin nodded and turned to the Marines with her.

"Major, Captain. Go help secure the situation. Phasers on heavy stun if you have to, but let's not resort to force immediately. I don't want a riot, but we need to establish quarantine procedures immediately." She said. Walker nodded and looked to Roxanne.

"This way, ma'am. We've got our EV combat gear that'll do the job better than the suits Medical has." Walker said, gesturing to the door.

Erin then looked back to Owen.

"As for the prisoners' request, in light of this emergency situation, consider them all denied. I'm well aware of their rights afforded by Federation law, but they should be aware that martial law is still applicable and can be applied if a situation is deemed as such. If the Captain wishes to override me in this, he's free to do so, but my personal recommendation is that we consider this situation to be handled as if we were placing a location under martial law. When it becomes clear that the prisoners are no longer a threat to themselves or others, we will process their requests in a timely fashion." Erin explained.

Offline Owen Murtaugh

• Recruit
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2017, 05:27:49 PM »
"Yes sir." Owen responded."I will send word to keep the co-operative prisoners in the mess hall under heavy guard until we get the okay to move them back to the brig. As I said, most of them seem quite content now that we have them separated from the ring leaders. Of course access to the replicators, comm system and computer terminals in that mess hall have been cut off." Pausing briefly Owen looked down at his terminal and read a message. "Commander Parker. It appears that some of the lower ranking prisoners have asked to be debriefed and are offering to share whatever information they have in exchange for consideration. I can send word to separate them and have interviews conducted."

@Erin Parker
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:28:18 PM by Owen Murtaugh »

Offline Roxanne Dane

• Recruit
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
 A few moments of thought was all Roxy needed to come up to speed; the information as usual being processed by her 'systems' like brain. Weighed up, she did have a random thought on the prisoners and one that may not go down well with them at least. "We shouldn't trust them, after what they were a part of, even asking such a request goes beyond their deeds. Yet, the information they provide we can back check on can't we? I'm assuming that there are resources allowing us to guarantee we're not being fed ..." she searched her mind for the right expression in English, hopefully it was the right one. "...a dead herring." Turning to Walker she dipped her head. "I'll have to follow you on this one until I'm familiar with everything we have, lead on."

<<To Brig>>

Enterprise © Bloc