Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Login with username and password

Author Topic: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Main Bridge  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Recruit
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: U.S.S. Valhalla (NCC-18000) Main Bridge
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2017, 06:44:24 AM »
--/\--COMBADGE COMMUNICATIONS--/\--

<LtCmdr Erin Parker>

"Understood, Captain. On my way."

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Crewman Second Class
  • Lost in SpAce
    • My Facebook
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2017, 03:06:05 AM »

"Both of them sir, Gotal and Miyan are injured. I do have two 'guests' accompanying me as well. One human, Jackson Weaver and a one Klingon I believe he identified himself as, Kh'eldor. Both men fought quite bravely sir despite the odds we faced. How does the ship fare? Is there some place you wish me to be?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:00:03 AM by Mim »
"To boldly go where no man should, its women's business"

:sam10

Offline Scot Harvath

• Crewman Third Class
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2017, 05:03:02 PM »

Scot nodded as he listened to Roxannes brief report. When she was done he tapped his combadge again, "Very well Major. The transporter operator can see to the injured. As soon as you can come to the bridge along with your guests."

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:53:59 PM by Scot Harvath »

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Recruit
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2017, 08:06:59 PM »
<LtCmdr Erin Parker>

Erin stepped off of the turbolift as soon as the doors slid open and stepped onto the bridge. It was only now starting to hit her that this wasn't some hypothetical training drill based on a ship having a part-Maquis crew. This had been a legitimate mutiny attempt, and the very idea that someone could easily kill someone else that they had spent months or even years working with made her skin crawl.

She approached the Captain, paying no heed to the small laceration on her left cheek. It still stung, but she was so mentally occupied by what had just happened that her mind wasn't putting a high priority on the injury.

"Captain. Deck 8 is being secured now. I ordered Level 10 forcefields on the armory and secondary bridge until I was sure we were safe, and a security team not associated with the mutiny is conducting a sweep now." Erin took a breath, wanting to report everything blow-for-blow, but she had to keep a lid on herself and maintain professionalism. The Captain was likely being flooded with information and it wouldn't help anything to just start babbling like a First Year Cadet.

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Crewman Second Class
  • Lost in SpAce
    • My Facebook
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2017, 01:59:43 AM »

"We'll be there shortly Captain, some spoiled baggage to take care of first."

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Crewman Second Class
  • Lost in SpAce
    • My Facebook
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2017, 01:39:15 AM »

<<From Transporter room>>

Some good five minutes after leaving, Roxy had managed to easily navigate the ships passageways to find herself and the two she brought with her up to the bridge. A huge sense of relief washed over her when she saw that most of those she had met earlier were still alive and well. As the door closed behind her, she stood rigidly at attention, blood streaked down her left shoulder, something she hadn't even noticed previously, she brushed it away. A snappy marine salute (her version was to slap the right fist across her chest) "Major Roxanne Dane reporting as ordered sir. With me is Khel'dor and Mister Jackson Weaver, both former passengers of the freighter. The ships captain and one other traitor have been secured sir." She looked to Khel'dor for some input on the last two.

Offline Kheldor

• Recruit
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2017, 07:37:08 PM »
Kh'eldor looked from Roxanne to Scot and considered his words before coming to attention and saluting Scot in the Klingon fashion.

"Captain, I am Lieutenant Commander Kh'eldor, of House jey'Nas. I was on a mission for the High Council and Imperial Intelligence to infiltrate the freighters crew. Partially to apprehend the traitor Japek, who is behind a forcefield in your brig by now I hope. The rest of my mission I can't go into at this moment, however, I can say the Klingon Empire and Starfleet seem to share the same problem."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM by Kheldor »

Offline sorra

• Galaxy Moderator
  • Crewman
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2017, 02:17:27 PM »
Isla turned from her computers as the new arrivals stepped on deck.  For the moment she had restored what she could.  There was still a lot of work to do though and she couldn’t afford to take a long break.

Offline Scot Harvath

• Crewman Third Class
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »
Scot glanced towards Lieutenant Murtaugh at the Tactical station as Kh'eldor spoke. Owen immediately started tapping away at his console. When Kh'eldor stopped speaking, Scot studied the Klingon, then said, "Welcome aboard the Valhalla Lieutenant Commander. Your prisoner is being transferred to our brig as we speak. I am glad that part of your mission, at least, is complete. As for the rest, we can discuss that at a later time. For now, consider yourself our guest, I will have living quarters made available to you. Now, if you and Major Dane would accompany me to the briefing room, I would like to speak with your input in this meeting."

After a pause, Scot tapped his com-badge and was gratified to hear the channel open. "Attention, this is the Captain speaking. All department heads and senior Marine personel report for a senior staff briefing. That is all." He then closed the channel and made his way over to the briefing room. As the door slid open Scot paused and looked around the bridge. "Ensign Pren, you have the Bridge." Scot then stepped into the briefing room without waiting for a reply.

<<<To Briefing Room - Deck 1>>>

@sorra @Mim @MelsMum @DanielRyder @Cipherhornet18 @Troy
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:53:06 PM by Scot Harvath »

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Crewman Second Class
  • Lost in SpAce
    • My Facebook
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2017, 12:59:29 AM »

Some days her old CO used to say, it didn't pay to get out of bed. Then there were those days that every minute you spent lying in your cot was a total waste of time; today was of the latter, Roxy felt completely buoyed by the events despite losing some people she felt given the surprise of the situation they came off not too badly. With the captain now seeing things with a degree of clarity, every aspect of what was to come now relied on him and his team; a bloom of blush appeared on Roxy's face when she heard him include her in the next briefing. "Mister Weaver, you'd best come with me sir. I think the Captain may wish to hear your view of events as well."

>>Briefing room>>>>>

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Recruit
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2017, 06:24:17 PM »
<LtCmdr Erin Parker>

With all the new arrivals coming to and from the Bridge, Erin just stepped aside and let the Captain do his job. She didn't take it personal that he didn't acknowledge her presence or report, there was just simply too much going on. As long as he heard it, that was enough for her.

She filed out of the Bridge and to the Briefing Room without a word.

>>>To Briefing Room>>>

Offline SymonDrayson

• Administrator
  • Petty Officer
  • Contra Ignorantiam
« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »
Begin Chapter 3.
24 hours after end of Chapter 2.

Contra Ignorantiam
“What you are searching for is inside you. The harder you look  ‘out there’, the more obscured it becomes within. ”

Offline Owen Murtaugh

• Recruit
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2017, 11:27:15 PM »
Owen stood at the tactical station staring down at the various panels with an irritated expression on his face. The brig officer had just relayed the latest, in a long string of complaints, from the mutineers and Consortium agents who had survived the destruction of the S.S. Timbuktu. Currently, they were complaining about the cramped conditions in the brig. He couldn't wait to hear the complaining once the interrogations of the ringleaders began.

Reaching down he pressed a button and opened a comm channel. "Commanders Leblanc and Parker report to the bridge please."

@Thaddeus @Cipherhornet18
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:52:25 PM by Owen Murtaugh »

Offline Etana Hiroto

• Recruit
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2017, 10:40:23 PM »
Etana stepped onto the Bridge and walked over to the Helm and relieved the young ensign who had been manning the station during the Delta shift. If he had his way Etana would be the one going off duty instead of just beginning his shift. He had never much liked the Alpha shift, he wasn't a morning person, due in part to the fact that he rarely slept well due to nightmares which centered around his time spent in the labor camp during the Cardassian occupation of Bajor. He stretched before sitting down and pressing a series of buttons which reset the helm controls to his personal configuration. A quick scan of the various readouts showed that the ship was still on the course which the Captain had ordered, skirting the border of Dominion space. After making a small course correction, Etana settled in for what would likely be a routine duty shift
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:52:04 PM by Etana Hiroto »

Offline Sherman LeBlanc

• Recruit
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
"Commanders Leblanc and Parker report to the bridge please."

Sherman heeded the call, finishing off the last of the weapon checks and making sure the cabinets were securely locked before turning on his heel and heading to the bridge in a quick and timely manner. It helped when people moved out of his way as he neared and entered the bridge to approach Owen at his station, "You called?"

He always had a way with words.

Enterprise © Bloc